july 26, 2018 | broward convention center | fort lauderdale, florida
The premier annual conference that brings together startup and early stage entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and related service providers from throughout North America
Wednesday, July 25
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Pre-Party at General Provision
Thursday, July 26 SUP-X: The StartUp Expo
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM #women4women
The largest gathering of angel groups, seed series funds and VC funds in the US focused on female entrepreneurs and founders
- Welcoming Remarks
- Panel - Dynamics of Raising Capital for Female Founders and Entrepreneurs
- Organized Networking
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Exhibitor Setup
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM Exhibit Hall Open
11:00 AM - 5:30 PM Workshops in Exhibit Hall
11:10 AM - 12:00 pM Social Innovation Panel presented by MIA Ventures (main stage)
12:00 pM - 12:30 PM Lunch Break
[Investor Meetings/Investor-Startup Meetings in VIP Lounge]
12:30 PM - 1:20 PM Lunch Keynote
1:20 PM - 1:30 PM Main stage break
1:30 PM - 2:40 PM Crytpo/Blockchain Panel (main stage)
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Workshop stage - Inzata
2:40 PM - 2:50 PM main stage break
2:50 PM - 3:40 PM Cannabis panel presented by Bonaventure Equity (main stage)
3:40 PM - 3:50 PM main stage break
3:50 PM - 4:40 PM Healthcare Innovation Panel (main stage)
4:45 PM - 5:30 PM Startup competition pitch off (main stage)
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Reception
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM VIP party
speakers committed to date
Startup competition - The StartUp Expo
Application Deadline is May 31st!
SUP-X is focused on the entrepreneur and The StartUp Expo is the centerpiece of SUP-X. The StartUp Expo is both a competition and a physical and virtual opportunity for startup and early stage entrepreneurs to exhibit before and meet the 1000-1500 investors and others in attendance.
- Free mentoring by national accounting and consulting firm, Cherry Bekaert, for all accepted applicanrts
- Opportunity to have your business plan reviewed by investors. Approximately 20% of SUP-X attendees are accredited investors
- Opportunity for one on one meetings with investors (investors solicit any meetings)
- Exhibition opportunity - one booth in the exhibit hall alongside our corporate exhibitors is included for successful applicants (approximately 100 total exhibitors). Opportunity to meet investors, partners, clients/customers, potential employees and others who may help your business grow and succeed
- Five semi-finalists will have the opportunity to compete in a fast pitch competition judged by investors at the last general session of SUP-X in front of the 1000+ person audience
- A minimum of $25,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the winner
- If accepted to exhibit, general admission ticket purchased to apply converts to a VIP Pass and provides admission to the SUP-X VIP Party at a local upscale restaurant immediately after the event. VIP Party is limited to speakers, sponsors, investors and VIP Pass holders.
- Purchase one general admission ticket ($59 if purchased before May 27th)
- Send email to email@example.com saying “I have applied!”
- Receive link to our private Gust portal to apply
- Submit Gust application by May 31st
- Successful applicants informed in early June
If selected to exhibit and compete, an exhibition fee is required based on the level of traction the company is projected to achieve in 2018. Revenues used to apply and determine the exhibition fee must be the same revenues included in your Gust application that is shown to investors.
- < $500,000 Revenues = $100 exhibition fee (includes one additional VIP Pass valued at $299 and booth valued at $1,250)
- $500,000-$999,999 = $200 exhibition fee (includes one additional VIP Pass valued at $299 and booth valued at $1,250)
- > $1 million = $300 exhibition fee (includes one additional VIP Pass valued at $299 and booth valued at $1,250)
Please note that the Startup Expo is limited to high potential growth companies whose 2018 revenues are less than $3mm and who have raised less than $3mm in capital by the date of the event, July 26, 2018. Additionally, while all startups and early stage companies are welcome to attend and participate in SUP-X, the “StartUp Expo" itself does not include restaurant concepts, real estate deals or project/infrastructure finance.
Host community sponsor
All Ticket Sales Final - Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable
Sorry, no printed name tags after July 22nd
Credit cards only at the door
Affiliate discounts only available for online tickets purchased in advance
Click "more info" after each ticket class for important conditions
STUDENT GENERAL ADMISSION - Includes #women4women, Exhibit Hall Access, Access to all Panels and Speeches and Access to Closing Reception. For enrolled students only. No admittance to VIP events. Valid ID required at check in. Note: Students under 16 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
US MILITARY GENERAL ADMISSION - Includes #women4women, Exhibit Hall Access, Access to all Panels and Speeches and Access to Closing Reception. Proof of veteran status required at check in.
GENERAL ADMISSION EARLYBIRD - Includes #women4women, Exhibit Hall Access, Access to all Panels and Speeches and Access to Closing Reception.
ALL ACCESS VIP PASS - Includes all benefits associated with General Admission tickets plus access to the Gust Investor Portal and access to the VIP Lounge, access to the VIP Reception, which is limited to speakers, sponsors and VIP Pass holders, and includes participation in Investor-Startup Exhibitor Matchmaking program.